The 16th edition of Cards Asia took place from April 13 – 15, 2011. The exhibition, held in Suntec Convention Centre in Singapore, saw over 200 exhibitors from more than 20 countries introducing and sourcing new applications and solutions on smart cards and payments. EASTWEST Public Relations was appointed by Terrapinn as the official PR agency for Terrapinn’s three key events- Cards Asia 2011, RFID World Asia 2011 and Retail World 2011. Strategy
- Strategy & Counsel: providing counsel on the key messages for Cards Asia, suggesting target media list and drafting of the PR campaign.
- Content Development: Drafting of press releases, media pitches and online video interviews.
- Press Roundtable: Organising a press roundtable with key industry players and media.
- Media Outreach: Disseminating email pitches and press releases to the target media and following up with key trade publications who would be interested or are covering the event.
- Event Management: provide on site support during the three-day event and organising a press roundtable.
- Reporting: monitoring media coverage before and after the event as well as producing post-event media coverage report for Terrapinn.
- EASTWEST secured 10 1:1 interview during the three-day event.
- More than 100 news clippings generated from the press release.
- A 10 minute video story was produced and promoted online through various online video platforms.