EASTWEST Public Relations was appointed by V-KOOL International, a globally recognized leading provider of daylight harvesting and energy efficiency solutions, to support its IQue showroom launch in Beijing on October 25, 2007.
EASTWEST PR used a diverse array of PR tools to ensure the Beijing showroom launch received maximum media attention from both Chinese and English language technical press, raising V-Kool’s profile and fostering close relationships with both foreign and local media. Below is a small sample of the services EASTWEST PR provided for V-Kool:
- Close coordination with V-Kool on all stages from planning to feedback.
- Comprehensive preparation of the actual launch day.
- Sending personalised invitations to all appropriate media organisations and drafting media pitches.
- Revising company profile and case studies both in English and Chinese.
- Monitoring and uploaded media coverage onto Connect.
V-KOOL Beijing Showroom Launch, supported by EASTWEST Public Relations
EASTWEST PR successfully built a strong brand name for the product in China and communicated effectively with V-KOOL’s target media. This is illustrated by the figures below:
- 20 foreign and Chinese media members attended the launch.
- 3 of the media organisations published their stories a day after the event.
- 7 of the media organisations published their stories the week after the event.