IEEE-SA, a globally recognized standards-setting body within IEEE, develops consensus standards through an open process that engages industry and brings together a broad stakeholder community.
Recommended by EASTWEST PR, IEEE-SA was invited by Modern Grid magazine to participate in the 2nd China International Smart Grid Information Communication Tech Summit to share global smart grid knowledge. Hua Ning, IEEE Chief Representative attended this summit on behalf of IEEE-SA, and delivered a speech of Smart grid and relevant standards on October 17th in Shanghai. EASTWEST PR also offered IEEE-SA with on-site support throughout the conference.
EASTWESTPR leveraged creative PR tactics to increase IEEE-SA’s visibility in China, get coverage for IEEE-SA and the spokesperson. This includes but is not limited to:
- Suggest and secure speaking opportunity for IEEE-SA’s representative during the conference.
- Coordinated with logistics and necessary facilities for IEEE-SA’s representative needed before the event.
- Organized and conducted media interviews to ensure the maximum media attention.
– Identified attractive angles and secured 2 media interviews from key industry media prior to the event.
– Drafted media invite, and invited key media to attend the summit.
– Recommend trending topics for IEEE-SA’s spokesperson.
– Offered on-site media management with the presence of EASTWEST’s bilingual consultants.
- Video production and promoting.
– Conducted video interview with IEEE-SA’s spokesperson prior to the conference.
– Leveraged social media before, during and after the event to increase media exposure.
- Professional photography.
- 2 one-to-one interviews arranged for IEEE-SA’s spokesperson
- Key coverage
– 21st Century Business Herald – Ms. Zhang Han, Reporter
– China Economic Times – Ms. Zhang Na, Reporter
– Science &Technology Daily – Ms. Zhang Jiaxing, Reporter
– Energy Review – Mr. Yu Tao, Editor
- 1 video interview filmed with IEEE’s spokesperson
- 152 views of the video interview shorlty after the summit