- The India International Coffee Festival is a biennial event wherein global coffee companies, experts, thought leaders and delegates converge on a common platform to discuss and deliberate issues in the coffee industry and update participants on the latest technological advances in the space.
- Sanjay Bose has worked closely with the Chairman of the Coffee Board of India and the President of India Coffee Trust over the last six years.
- The India Coffee Trust consists of key Global and Indian coffee companies.
- The event is held either in Bangalore or New Delhi bi-annually.
- Enhance and sustain top of mind recall for the event both Nationally and Internationally through media coverage in business and general publications, television channels and online media
- High level advisory to the coffee Chairman, President – India Coffee Trust and spokespersons of the Coffee Board Committee
- Media training for spokespersons on key message delivery, news pegs
- Media interviews across the country with tier 1 media
- Press Conferences in six cities across the country
- The Outcome:
- Over 225 articles across English and vernacular media
- Held six press conferences in the major metros in India
- Held over 25 one-on-one interviews including all the major Indian news channels, business and general publications, trade and online media
- Focused interviews in International media – BBC (India Business Report), Financial Times, London
- The Chairman, Coffee Board commended the efforts of Eastwest PR and the “superb media coverage” at the valedictory function where all the delegates and media (both foreign and Indian were present)