- The Tamara Coorg is situated in a typical coffee estate and surrounded by the (Nagarahole) National Park.
- Operating in a lush green setting, the resort offers among other things nature walks, bird-watching, Yoga and meditation facilities.
- Guests can also walk around the estate which is home to coffee plants, pepper vines and various other spices.
- We were approached by the owners for our Crisis Communications and Media Relations expertise.
- The Tamara Coorg faced a crisis situation with the local media and local bodies who alleged that they did not have the requisite license for operations. Our task was to build relationships with the media, minimize negative coverage and profile the resort positively
- Enhance and sustain top of mind recall for The Tamara among stakeholders through strategic media coverage both locally and in trade magazines
- High level advisory to the senior management
- Profile the resort as a premium, corporate property with services and offerings comparable to the best in the industry
- Profile the resort as one having the best HR practices in the industry
- Positive stories in top tier trade magazines, local and business newspapers
- Better relationships with the media in Coorg and Bangalore
- Increased affinity to senior editors of trade media through relationship meetings
- The Tamara viewed as an important spokesperson for the hospitality industry