CrimsonLogic, the world’s first eGovernment solutions company, appointed EASTWEST Public Relations to raise the profile of the company as an application service provider, primarily in Singapore. Our long-term objective was to position CrimsonLogic as a leading provider of innovative and world-class eGovernment solutions through proactive media relations.
In order to position CrimsonLogic as a leading eGovernment solutions provider EASTWEST PR carried out the following actions:
- Leveraged CrimsonLogic’s wins and expansions to increase visibility and positive awareness of the company.
- Developed compelling customer case studies and solution briefs to effectively engage CrimsonLogic’s prospects and communicate the company’s competencies and successes.
- Engaged key media within the IT and eGovernment space, keeping them updated on CrimsonLogic’s business while fostering meaningful relationships.
- Completion of a Media Perception Audit
Additional PR support provided by EASTWEST PR included:
- Writing and dissemination of press releases
- Pitching and facilitating media interviews and informal meetings
- Writing and placement of contributed articles
- Securing speaking opportunities at industry events
- Media tracking and archiving
Through expanding the scope of PR activities, EASTWEST PR effectively strengthened the top-of-mind recall for CrimsonLogic amongst key influencers. Below are some examples of the media coverage secured which illustrate the success of the campaign:
- A seven-minute live studio interview with ChannelNews Asia’s Prime Time Morning show.
- Coverage from a diverse selection of media outlets including the following: