Clavister, a leading European company specializing in the development of advanced network security solutions, has acquired Amaranten Asia, its long-standing Asia Pacific business and technology partner recently.
EASTWEST PR was appointed to help to organize a media roundtable for Clavister in Beijing on November 10th, 2011. The aim of the media activity is to spread this acquisition news among local media, and deliver the message that Clavister has significantly enhanced its competitive strength and strategic plan in APAC region.
EASTWEST delegated 4 bilingual PR consultants to be onsite throughout the entire event to help with media reception, onsite media management, translation and one-to-one interviews for Clavister’s spokespeople.
EASTWEST leveraged creative PR tactics to increase Clavister’s visibility among local media, get coverage for Clavister and their spokespeople. This includes but is not limited to:
- Drafted media invite, and invited key media to attend the media roundtable
- Contacted key media from different sectors and secured 2 additional one-to-one interviews with the spokespeople of Clavister.
- Prepared media press kit with USB drives for attended journalists, including Clavister’s backgrounder, spokespeople’s bio and pictures, case studies, videos and products information.
- Organized and conducted media interviews.
- Offered on-site media management with the presence of EASTWEST’s bilingual consultants.
- Conducted professional photography of media roundtable and interviews, and photos were sent to both Clavister and attended media.
- Media follow-up and coverage monitoring to help client know the ROI of EASTWEST’s efforts.
- 11 media in attendance to the media roundtable
- 2 one-to-one interviews arranged for Clavister’s executives including Andreas Åsander and Wang Ke
- 21st Century Business Herald – Ms. Tang Xunfang, Reporter
- High Technology and Industrialization – Ms. Huang Xiaoyan, Reporter
- 1 press release distributed on newswire which generated 55 clippings within four days
- 6 press articles published shortly after the media roundtable
- 1 media confirmed to publish news/articles in December magazine
Attended media list