Malvern Morgan Cars (Beijing) Limited, the official dealer of Morgan Motor Company – Britain’s longest established automotive company in private ownership, has opened its door to the Chinese market by targeting Mainland China as a potential engine of growth.
EASTWEST PR was appointed to launch a campaign to introduce this 100 years old UK auto brand to China in June 2011. EASTWEST’s role is to help to organize media and event activities including translation and distribution of press release, arrange and liaison of media interviews for the Managing Director of Malvern Morgan Cars in Beijing, obtaining event presence opportunities in media, charity and entertainment sectors. The aim of the media activities is to spread this news among local media, and deliver the message that Morgan has officially opened its door to the Chinese market.
EASTWEST delegated 2 bilingual PR consultants to be onsite throughout various media interviews and car shoot in Beijing.
EASTWEST leveraged creative online and offline PR tactics to introduce the Morgan brand to Chinese consumers, and to increase Morgan’s visibility among local media. Arrange for Morgan’s spokesperson to be exposed among top industrial events, and exclusive media interviews. This includes but is not limited to:
- Designed and created Chinese and English language website for Morgan cars
- Created and managed Enterprise sina weibo account for Morgan, and maintained content distribution on weibo
- Created Morgan account on Youku
- Drafted press release, and distributed to local media to raise Morgan’s brand awareness
- Organized and conducted business and industrial media interviews
- Liaised with media and obtained event invitation for Morgan’s presence
- Managed and organized Morgan Roadster to be the official courtesy car to the Stars of ‘Piano in a Factory’ Movie during the movie’s official launch press event in Beijing
- offered on-site media management with the presence of EASTWEST’s bilingual consultants
- Key media follow-up and relationship maintenance
- Arranged and assisted Chinese media’s visit in Morgan’s factory in the U.K.
- 1 media’s visit to Morgan’s factory in the U.K.
- 6 one-to-one interviews in Beijing arranged for Morgan’s managing director
- 2 press releases distributed on newswire which generated 60 clippings within four days
- 3 press articles published shortly after the media roundtable
- Spoke at the Auto sub-forum of 2011 Global Entrepreneur Summit on behalf of Morgan Motor
- Attended Sina Weibo Night event on behalf of Morgan Motor
Media partners list
|British Embassy Royal Wedding Celebration英国使馆皇室婚礼庆典|
|2011 Global Entrepreneur Summit 2011环球企业家高峰论坛|
|Sin Ultimate Auto新浪车致|
|Sina Weibo Night新浪微博之夜|