ATF is the International market in Asia for the financing, co-producing, buying and selling of entertainment content across all platforms.
EASTWEST Public Relations collaborated with Reed Exhibitions, Asia Television Forum’s (ATF) event management company, to create publicity around the ATF’s 10th edition to be held in Singapore December 2-4 2009 and attract numerous attendees and media attention to this world-class broadcasting event.
To ensure success EASTWEST Public Relations, in collaboration with Reed Exhibitions, worked with ATF on the following:
- Strategy & Counsel: providing counsel on the key messages for the event as well as suggestions on target media. Drafting of the PR Campaign checklist and timeline.
- Content Development: revising media lists and drafting key messages for the event, designing and creating promotional signage for use at the event.
- Attendee/Media/Analyst Outreach: Diffusing of a pre-event press release, distributing email media invites and managing RSVPs, following up with the media via phone and email as well as reviewing and disseminating the press release about the event. Also collating a snapshot of key events and summarising details to confer ATF’s content to media organisations more succinctly.
- Event Management: providing on site-event support at the seminar, managing and facilitating the media continuously pitching ATF spokespeople and exhibitors for interviews on-site during the event. Also managing media inquiries and post-event interviews
- Reporting: monitoring media coverage before and after the event as well as producing the post-event and media-coverage report for ATF.
EASTWEST PR/Reeds Exhibitions partnership resulted in the following successes for ATF:
- 37 media representatives from 27 media organizations attended.
- Nearly 150 pieces of coverage with a total PR value that matched client expectations were generated.
- Sample Media Attendees: The Business Times, Variety (USA), Agence France Presse (AFP), Channel News Asia, The Straits Times, Asia Pacific Broadcasting, Content Asia, Television Asia
What Exhibitors had to Say:
“ATF 2009 was fruitful. We had much success in meetings with buyers, particularly during the first two days of the market. ATF serves as a great platform to network and to sell. The rapid increase in buyer attendance compared to last year is notable too.” – MICO