EASTWEST Public Relations, today announced it has partnered with Enterprise Asia as the PR Partner for the Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards (APEA) 2017 Singapore Chapter; the prestigious flagship annual awards recognition programme by Enterprise Asia. EASTWEST will handle and manage publicity efforts, including sustaining media relations for the APEA.
Launched in 2007 the Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards are the region’s most prestigious awards for entrepreneurial excellence and sustainable leadership. Organised by Enterprise Asia and supported by local governments, chambers of commerce and businesses, the APEA recognizes business leaders for their Entrepreneurial attributes, Business Foresight and Value Creation.
“We are honored and excited to support Enterprise Asia in its advocacy for spurring greater innovation, fair practices and growth in entrepreneurship through the APEA. As its PR partner, EASTWEST is committed towards propagating greater awareness for APEA and positioning the programme as a premier platform that inspires business leaders to reach greater heights,” said Jim James, Founder and Chairman, EASTWEST.
The APEA has built a network of successful business leaders and entrepreneurs across Asia. Over 2000 top business leaders and entrepreneurs have been conferred the prestigious APEA since 2007 across 12 countries and markets which include Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, Sri Lanka, China, Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan and the UAE. Some other regional programmes organized by the Enterprise Asia include the Asia Responsible Enterprise Awards (AREA), International CSR Summit (ICS), International Innovation Summit (IIS), International Innovation Awards (IIA) and ChildFund Asia.
William Ng, President of Enterprise Asia
"We can say with certainty that the recipients of the APEA are like none others. Not only do they have to prove their entrepreneurial skills and experience in one of the toughest contests in the world, they also subject themselves to a pledge to uphold the highest standards of entrepreneurship, which includes allegiance to the two founding pillars of Enterprise Asia, namely Investment in People and Responsible Entrepreneurship", says Dato’ William Ng, president of Enterprise Asia.
William Ng, President of Enterprise AsiaMr. Ng explained, "the APEA is aimed at promoting entrepreneurship. Beyond recognizing the efforts of these entrepreneurs, we hope to encourage them to continue taking their businesses to the next level, and in the process, providing more job opportunities to the people in the region, and help to drive the economy forward".
RECIPIENT LIST OF ASIA PACIFIC ENTREPRENEURSHIP AWARDS 2016 SINGAPORE:Consumer Goods
- Dr. Andy Adhiwana, Group CEO, Auric Pacific Group Limited
Education & Training
- Dr. Jau-Fei Chen, Founder, E.Excel International Group
- David Kwee, Chief Executive Director, Training Vision Institute Pte Ltd
- Png Bee Hin, Chief Executive Officer/ Founder, LDR Technology Pte Ltd
- Eric Phua, Managing Director, TEE International Limited
- Dr. Tan Chong Koay, Founder/CEO/Chief Strategist, Pheim Asset Management (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Andrew Au, Founder & CEO, AG Delta Pte Ltd
Food & Beverage
- Entrepreneur Of The YearJoselito D. Campos, Jr., Chief Executive Officer/ Managing Director, Del Monte Pacific Limited
- Aillyn Ang, Director, 320 Below Pte Ltd
Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
- Anuj Khosla, Founder/ Chief Strategy Officer, KK Labs Pte Ltd
Hospitality, Food Service & Tourism Industry
- Arun Madhok, Chief Executive Officer, Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre
Industrial & Commercial Products
- Shalini Kamal Sharma, Group Managing Director, Formula One Furniche Pte Ltd
- Philip Lee Tze Yong, Chief Executive Officer/ Managing Director, RAM SMAG Lifting Technologies Pte Ltd
- Kenny Liu ZhenQi, Managing Director, The Super Group
IT. Internet & Telecommunications
- Johnny Huang Shih Chia, Group MD, MAKA GPS Technologies Pte Ltd
- Shashank Dixit, Chief Executive Officer, Deskera Holdings Ltd
Media & Entertainment
- Giulio Dorrucci, Founder and Group CEO, PGK Media Group Pte Ltd Oil & Gas
- Jonathan Lee, Managing Director, McPEC Marine and Offshore Engineering Pte Ltd
Professional & Business Services
- Teo Jin Lee, Managing Director, ODE Consulting Pte Ltd
- Ravi Arumugam, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Partner, RT LLP & RT Group of Companies
- Su Chung Jye, Chief Executive Officer/ Founder/ Executive Chairman, Regal International Group Limited
- Dato’ Colin Tan, Group Managing Director, Hatten International Pte Ltd
- Dr. Michael Tien, Founder & Chairman, Atlas Sound & Vision Pte Ltd
Trading & Wholesaling
- Shu Setogawa, Director, MTG Pacific Pte Ltd
- Doris Wee Hui Cheen, Chief Executive Officer, Wendell Trading Company
- Peh Yeng Yok, Chairman, Yok Impex Pte Ltd
Transportation & Logistic
- Danny Lo, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Watt Wah Petroleum Haulage Pte Ltd
Enterprise Asia leverages EASTWEST’s strategic presence in Singapore, China and India and their regional PR expertise to reach across APEA’s markets and help ignite and sustain the Asian entrepreneurial spirit. About Enterprise Asia Enterprise Asia is a non-governmental organization in pursuit of creating an Asia that is rich in entrepreneurship as an engine towards sustainable and progressive economic and social development within a world of economic equality. Its two pillars of existence are investment in people and responsible entrepreneurship. Enterprise Asia work with governments, NGOs and other organizations to promote competitiveness and entrepreneurial development, in uplifting the economic status of people across Asia and in ensuring a legacy of hope, innovation and courage for the future generation. About APEA Launched in 2007 the Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards are the region’s most prestigious awards for outstanding entrepreneurship, continuous innovation and sustainable leadership. The Awards provide a platform for companies and governments to recognise entrepreneurial excellence, hence spurring greater innovation, fair business practices and growth in entrepreneurship. As a regional award, it groups together leading entrepreneurs as a powerful voice for entrepreneurship and serves as a by-invitation only networking powerhouse. The program has grown to encompass thirteen markets all over Asia. For further information, visit www.enterpriseasia.org/APEA.About EASTWEST Public Relations Group Founded in 1995 in Singapore, the EASTWEST Public Relations Group is an independent agency founded by a British entrepreneur which offers integrated communications to clients from its wholly owned offices in SE Asia and China. Press Contact Caroline Fernandes EASTWEST PR, Senior Associate Tel: +65 6222 0306 Email: email@example.com