- Inbound marketing oriented organizations’ cost per lead is 62% lower than traditional outbound marketing oriented organizations
- Inbound marketing in 2011 had a 17% greater share than outbound marketing in terms of lead generation budget
- 57% of companies who blog said they acquired customers directly from leads from their blog
- From 2009-2011 the percent of business that blog grew from 48 to 65
- 85% of businesses rated their blog as "useful," "important" or "critical" – 27% rated it as "critical"
It looks like the trend of social media isn’t going away any time soon – it’s only becoming a stronger medium. So what does this all mean for you? It means that you need to pick the correct metaphorical toothpaste to match the consumer’s toothbrush. Users are picky – some only like mint-flavored and some like plain. But one thing is clear – each year more and more people are brushing their teeth. Allusion aside, guess which region has grown and will continue to grow the most? Internet Usage By Region 2000-2010 Just like social media has had a huge impact on marketing, so already has the surge of internet users in the Asia Pacific region. Luckily, EASTWEST PR is here to take you through step by step; because brushing your teeth isn’t going out of style.