1) PR Coordinator (Singapore)
Updated: August 30, 2010
The overall role of the PR Co-ordinator is to support the Associate and other members of the team to ensure that correspondence is kept up to date with the client, and in doing so learning the various aspects of client management from a mentor. The role is an entry level position which will lead to training and development to become an Associate within 12-18 months.
- Assist with the development of editorial calendars and media briefs
- Media monitoring & news clipping
- Media database maintenance (Update and/or develop targeted media lists )
- Research and develop speaking opportunities & other events.
- Assist with developing promotional ideas for events and campaigns
- Effective proof reading
- Production of meeting notes
- Creation of press kits and other industry tools
- Video editing
- Media liaison
- Delivery by email/fax/mail/show of press information
- Degree in Media /Public Relations
- Excellent command of English
- Internet savvy
If you are interested in building a business instead of taking instructions, then please see our site www.eastwestpr.com and download the ‘Get to Know You’ questions – think them through as quickly as you can and then send them back, along with your CV, to email@example.comLocation: Beijing CBD – Blue Castle International. View Map Singapore – Purvis Street. View MapTiming: The opportunity is starting now.